Saturday, July 12, 2014

Alex O’Loughlin’s Guide to Moonlight Ep 6

This interview was done in September 2009 By Retro Ed at SciFi TV Zone. It is no longer online but I preserved it. ~Enjoy

Episode 6
“B.C.” (Black Crystal)

Written by Erin Maher & Kathryn Reindl
Directed by Paul Holahan

An attempt to find a vampire that Josef has had an on-again/off-again relationship with for a century, leads Mick to the discovery of a group that sells vampire blood to humans for the incredible high it provides. At one point, Beth gets a taste of “V” and she goes through an incredible personality shift.

“I really liked the scene with Beth and Mick when she comes in and she’s all horny and wants him to do whatever she wants him to do,” he smiles. “I think it was a really obvious shift from the normal Beth to this, and I enjoyed watching Mick squirming around and his discomfort. It’s really clear how these two feel about each other, right? But it has to be unrequited, because nothing good can come of any other decision. I don’t think it’s a story that can be consummated. I think it’s a story about an unrequited love. It’s like Romeo and Juliet to me, so that integrity had to be maintained at all times.”
























No comments:

Post a Comment